UnFinished Objects! UFOs! You know you have more than one! Maybe you have so many that you've lost count.
What if there was a group to encourage you to shrink the stack...one project at a time? Well...there is. Beginning on May 14th (that's the 2nd Thursday of the month)...and continuing through April 2021, the Git 'R Done club will meet at Sew Unique from 1 PM - 5 PM. There will be Show & Tell, project problem solving, and the opportunity to sew (sewing machines are welcome at the table) with others who share your passion for our craft.
Here's how it will work...
- join at any time
- Show & Tell will start at 1 PM
- make a commitment to your UFO's
- fill out a pledge to each UFO you want to complete
- pay $1.00 for each pledge
- complete your UFO
- sign you name to the back of your pledge
- enter your completed pledge into a drawing
- first drawing will be held June 11th
- all completed pledges will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing in May 2021
- 10% discount on all regular-priced merchandise during the club
You've been waiting for something like this. Clear out those project boxes. Fill them with something new. Find encouragement around the table. Get a deal on the the fabrics you need for backing and binding.
Don't be embarrassed. Git -R- Done!